FriendSpeak works closely with churches, mission teams, college ministries, nonprofit organizations, and many other outreach groups to create meaningful conversations between Christians and their neighbors using time-tested and effective techniques.
Ready to start FriendSpeak? We offer excellent training and support!
Get Started With FriendSpeak
FriendSpeak offers you an annual subscription model that provides everything you need to start, grow, and maintain a healthy, year-round outreach ministry to your international neighbors. With over two decades of experience and 600+ churches trained, we know how to equip you for success and are eager to help!
Your FriendSpeak Subscription includes:
- FriendSpeak Leadership Training to equip your staff, leaders, and key volunteers to administer a successful FS program. FS Leadership Training includes a program overview, task lists, sample advertising, timelines, measurement tools, and everything else you need to prepare well for starting and coordinating FriendSpeak.
- Unlimited live or online FriendSpeak Training Seminars for your church members to learn the FriendSpeak core principles and methodology. Online training is offered two times each month via Zoom, and on-site church-wide training is available on Saturdays and Sundays throughout the year. Training materials are always provided and include a LUKE workbook and FriendSpeak Training Guide. Training is the most important part of our work, and it will be for you as well!
- Helpful FriendSpeak Resources such as logos, advertisements, promotional videos, example scripts, and document templates for organizing your ministry are included!
- FriendSpeak Support and Consultation is always available when you need it. We have trained over 600 churches and will use their experiences to help shape your success!
Not sure you need training?
Our experience has shown that unless volunteers are trained, your FriendSpeak program will not be nearly as effective; in many cases your retention rate among volunteers and readers suffers significantly. We do not recommend that any church or individual attempt to launch a FriendSpeak program without first participating in training. You won’t regret it!
Contact us via:
- Email: LST@LST.org
- Phone: 817-684-7578
- Mail (NEW mailing address):
PO Box 55398
Hurst, TX 76054